Our Family House is reserved for individuals who are in desperate need of a safe haven from emotional and financial hardship as a result of a family healthcare crisis.
Whether you need a night or two or a long-term stay, we will do everything we can to accommodate and support you at no cost.
Martha’s Vineyard Family House offers:
- Free lodging
- Free meals
- Free laundering services
- Short and long-term stays
- Centrally located to major area hospitals
- Located near rehabilitation & hospice facilities
- Access to area resources and support services
We serve patients or families of patients who:
- Are admitted in an inpatient trauma ward such as the Intensive Care Unit or Critical Care Unit
- Are admitted for end-of-life care in a Palliative Unit or Hospice Care
- Are hospitalized as a result of an emergency or trauma
- Are transferred to one of our area rehabilitation hospitals or in-patient skilled nursing centers.
- Live greater than 30 miles from Pensacola, Florida
If you or a loved one are experiencing a healthcare crisis or medical hardship, you may be eligible for free accommodations to the Martha’s Vineyard Family House. Read our full FAQ for more answers to common questions.
111 Euclid Street
850 469 1466
Filling a need in our community.
Martha’s Vineyard: The Family House is centrally located in the Pineglades neighborhood in Pensacola, convenient to Sacred Heart, West Florida and Baptist Hospitals and area hospice and medical facilities.
Martha’s Vineyard is currently a 2,200 square-foot house. We have three bedrooms and two full bathrooms, offering sleeping arrangements for eight adults. A laundry/pantry room has two washers and two dryers. We also offer a selection of to-go snacks, fruits, soups, drinks, etc. The house is also equipped with Wi-Fi.
Our Family House is serving an unmet, growing need in the community. Through partnership with area hospitals, businesses and individual donors, we are moving forward with a vision of a brand new, state-of-the-art 15-18 bedroom facility to open in 2020. We invite you to be part of the journey.
Get in touch, donate or sign up for our e-newsletter to stay updated on all our new and exciting developments.
If you’re in need of our services, please reach out to us at 850-469-1466 or 850-287-2144. Rooms are usually booked in advance. Call us to see if we have availability, but in order to book, we recommend talking directly with your case manager to discuss eligibility.
To learn more, please visit our FAQ page.